Thursday, May 20, 2010

Post #13, 5/20/10 small update

65 Mustang Restoration


Well,, I finally got the car hauled over to Advanced Blasting,,, now it's up to them.  While talking with the owner,, we discussed using sand for the majority of the car,,, and glass for the the panels that are more sensitive(roof, deck lid, dash).  They have quite the operation where they're at. They showed me a couple of other projects that they were doing for other restorers, including an old (40's?) truck cab. I hope ours comes out that nice. They enjoyed how nice and easy it was to roll the car around on the jig I made. 

I should be getting it back shortly,, then the real excitement starts,,, of coarse that's all dependent on if everything to do with "Graduations" is over with,,, then, maybe,,,, I can tear into it hard & heavy,, at least until the next "situation" arises, whatever that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment