Friday, February 23, 2024

Post #69, 2-23-24, Whole car build you-tube video, 7 years in 7 minutes!

 1965 Mustang Restoration


  Here's a fun video of the build,,, I call it: 

"7 Years in 7 Minutes"



  And just so you know,, everything you saw done in this video (except for the engine machine work((done by Sperry Machine Shop in Cedar Rapids, Iowa)) & the paint & bodywork) was done by me. All of the designing, metal work, engine, tranny, suspension, rear end, wiring, interior, blog, video, etc,,, all me, with a bit of help here & there from my wife & son. The guy in the video is "Waldo" my paint & body guy, who I have now worked with for over 15 years. 

  There have been upgrades since the video was made, that I am covering now on the blog,,, and a fun mod coming up in a month or so,,,, New 24" wide radiator & dual fan setup,,, and if all goes well, I'll be designing a Shaker Hood Scoop to fit this 65. 


Till then,,,,


No comments:

Post a Comment